Year 1 Home Learning Archive
Hello Year 1,
This week in our English learning we will meet the Three Billy Goats Gruff and other stories. The work this week looks a little different to normal but there are lots of fun things to read and write.
In Maths you will be practising telling the time. There are also lots of alternative Maths activities to do instead if you like.
Remember to ask someone to help you to send me some of your work for me to look at. It is good to see how hard you have worked and how much more you have learned over the past weeks!
Fun activities for the Summer Holidays.
Letter to children 12.6.20
- Practise counting up and back in 2s 5s and 10s
- Practise spelling some words from the word list
- Log on to Bug Club and do some reading
Should (Click on the 'Should' pencil icon below to access weekly activities)
- Complete the daily English tasks
- Complete the daily Maths tasks
- Do some exercise
- Log on to the online resources for extra fun and challenges
- Log onto Purple Mash and try some of the 2Dos
- Do some of the Science STEM activities