Year 3 Home Learning Archive
Please have a look at the document below which includes concerns from parents in our recent phone calls and suggestions of strategies to use. You're all doing brilliantly!
Ruby's Natural World Artwork - Jellyfish
Seth's Amazing Poem
Letter to children 12.6.20
Please send me your Home Learning to:
Dear Year 3 pupils, parents and guardians,
I hope you've all had a great week. I've been out walking this weekend so much that my legs ache! It's a really good feeling, though .
On the website you will find your usual learning along with some extras you may wish to do over the summer. These can be found in 'Additional Learning Projects'. They are there for you if you'd like to do them but please do not feel that you must.
This is the last week of our school year and so I'd like to say a big 'Thank-you' for being such fab pupils and supportive parents/guardians.
Year 3, I have really enjoyed teaching you all! We have achieved so much and, although the end of our year has been a little strange, we have shared so many fabulous learning experiences together.
Have a super summer holiday and I look forward to welcoming you back into school again in September.
- Exercise to stay healthy! Try the Joe Wicks exercise classes or some Yoga!
- Practice your spellings
- Practice your times tables
- Log on to Bug Club - read the Guided Reading book and answer the questions in your workbook (you also have lots of general reading books to choose from on there, too!)
- Bug Club Home Reading
- Complete the daily English tasks
- Complete the daily Maths tasks
- Be creative! Look at the Art, Food and Family Fun Ideas
- Log onto Purple Mash and try some of the 2-Dos
- Have a look at the R.E resources
- Learn a new song or dance (Charanga, Out of the Ark or Go Noodle) or make music with Chrome Lab!
- Try a Science activity
- Complete some Maths Challenges
- Visit other websites
Click on the icons below for all your 'Must', 'Should' and 'Could' Home Learning.
Remember! Some children may be working at a different level in Maths and English.
You can always look at other year groups Home Learning too.